Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that content available by means of this Website (www.onkea.com) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by providing a written notice (Infringement Notice) containing the information described below to the designated agent listed below. If Onkea takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to Onkea.
Your Infringement Notice may be forwarded to the party that made the content available or to third parties such asÂ ChillingEffects.org.
Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
Please follow these steps to file a notice:
- Verify that the content in question is hosted by Onkea. We have no control over web pages not hosted on this server (www.onkea.com). We only host content that have onkea.com in their URL.
- Contact the author directly. Go to the course in question and leave a comment with your complaint to see if the matter can be resolved directly between you and the author of the course.
- Send your complaint to our designated agent. If the issue cannot be resolved directly with the course author, send your complaint to our designated agent at (we prefer email):
Suite 556, 185-911 Yates St.
Victoria, BC, V8V4Y9, Canada
Attn: DMCA Agent
You must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Onkea to find and positively identify that content; for example we require a link to the specific course (not just the name of the course) that contains the content and a description of which specific portion of the course an image, a link, the text, etc your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owners agent; (b) that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and (c) under penalty of perjury, that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.